Monday, February 04, 2008

As you all know (because I've been talking about her for almost 2 years), my niece Joanna was born while I was living in Egypt so when I returned to the States I went to Virginia Beach to meet her...and see her parents too of course. Here are a few photos for all of you family members who don't get to see her very often!


She's really into shoes right now (well, she's a Highfill) and she loved the sparkly shoes and jalaba that we bought for her in Morocco.

Unlike another little person in our family, Joanna still lets you wrap her up and cuddle, one of my favorite things!

She was really into Martha's ipod...you're never too young to learn to love bluegrass I guess.


My other favorite thing to do with my babies...I just never want to put them down!

2 comments:

danielle said...

yay! a sarah highfill update!! i love these pictures. she is beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! ~tracy