Tuesday, January 01, 2008

I'm sorry for being so slow at updating but I am home in America! December was a whirlwind month. Trooping through 5 countries on 3 continents within such a short amount of time had me worn out for my big re-entry into American culture but I think I was prepared, as well as I could have been I guess. I was shocked at how many things did NOT change in 2 years. America is still America! My main issue so far has been expected and I'm told is normal...everything is just so overwhelming. I've spent a lot of time with my family and a few dear friends from different stages of my life and I'm currently in Mississippi playing with my nephew. I've been really blessed with friends who have supported and loved me and are patiently re-introducing me to what life in America looks like for a 26-year-old! I'm looking forward to establishing a new routine and seeing what is in store for the next chapter of my life.

1 comment:

Ally said...

overwhelming is the word i would use exactly.