Sunday, April 26, 2009

LYLAS!


I wish everyone had sisters like mine. Really. They're just incredible. I know you probably think yours are pretty great (and I'm sure they're lovely) but I hate to be the one to break it you....I've got the BEST sisters in the world!!! We talk multiple times a day and they always listen to every boring topic I drone on and on about and are still understanding. They can see me at my very worst moments and yet seconds later throw their arms around me and tell me they love me anyway. And on occasion I find little boxes in the mail full of goodies that no one would understand how perfectly they fit my personality unless they knew me as well as my sisters do. An art/craft/design book (because who can go wrong with that?!), a coffee thermos from Ikea (I've really been needing one of those!), and zaatar seasoning straight from Savory Spice Shop (zaatar bread is one of my favorite snacks in the Middle East, yum!). Thank you God for giving me my sisters. I don't deserve them.

3 comments:

Martha said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!! i love my sisters quite a bit too.

Julie Garrett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie Garrett said...

Well, you made me cry. I love you more!