skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I walked into the bathroom and this is what I found so of course I ran for the camera! He wants to be just like his Pops, glasses and all. (Don't worry, the razor is capped and no, he's not eating it, he's just working on his chin.) Sometimes he's just so cute I can't stand it.
6 comments:
HAAAAAAA I love it! Always Pops' little shadow, huh?
So cute!!!!!
I had forgotten about this! Caleb thinks that it is "hilarious!"
Of course he does! His life is lived in hilarity. (What he doesn't realize is that we are usually laughing because of him!)
ohh my goodness I LOVE this picture
that is priceless!
hope that you are doing well sarah! merry christmas!
PRECIOUS. And let me add that I received an oh-so-precious package in the mail today! :) Thank you, Auntie Sarah! Be looking for a pic of Jude in his adorable onesie very soon! Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment