I just returned from a trip to California to see my friends Allyson and Kristen in the Los Angeles area and Seyan in San Francisco. Los Angeles was hot and sunny. I enjoyed the Fashion/Fabric District of downtown LA (seriously, I wanted to jump up and down when I saw the selection there...just think of all the new things to create!) and an interesting trip to Santa Monica with Kristen. I spent a lot of time just chatting and catching up with two very good friends who understand me and my history of living abroad. They assured me that I'm not completely abnormal which was very encouraging. Why can't we all live closer? I eventually caught a flight to San Francisco, which was very chilly and rainy and foggy most of the time I was there but didn't stop the fun from happening! I met up with Martha (of course) and her roommate reunion which now includes a growing brood of children. I caught up with Rebekah, an old friend from college, and another friend April, from my overseas experience as well as spending lots of time with Seyan and her family. What a kindred spirit she is. I'm so thankful for her! Probably one of the best weeks I've had in a long time. Thanks girls! I miss you!

1 comment:
I mean, how in the world is she wearing a tank top in november???? it is currently 35 degrees here.
Post a Comment