Tuesday, September 30, 2008






Yellow, quaking aspen leaves flowing down the mountainside. A brisk cool breeze. Bright blue sky. My heart skips a beat. Autumn in Colorado, oh the bliss!


6 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh! I just posted about my love for fall. I can't illustrate it though because it's still hot here. Boo Oklahoma!!! Yay Colorado. :-) Those are gorgeous pictures.

Martha said...

OK I'm ready for you to come back now...

Tracy said...

Hello again. I tagged you on my blog. And I wanted to tell you that I think you and Martha would make the best Amazing Race team ever.

Martha said...

wait a second.....this color scheme looks all too familiar...

Dara Steward said...

Oh, I am jealous! I love Colorado in the fall, and pretty much everywhere in the fall. The changing leaves are so beautiful. I'm so thankful for you relationship with Martha. I often wish I could be closer to my sisters. And now Marsha is all the way in New York! Love your blog.

Shan said...

pretty!!! can't wait to see you guys!!