Things I'm really loving about life in America right now...
...2 words: free wifi...
...a car of my own (actually shared with my sister but nonetheless wonderful...y'all know we're never apart anyway)...
...Caleb, Joanna, and Abraham...
...white chocolate mochas...
...cold weather outside, warm fire inside...
...sunshine without sweat (if you have been to/lived in Cairo, you know what I mean)...
...all the books in ENGLISH that I could ever dream of...
...NOT worrying about what I'm wearing every time I walk out the door...
...my mobile phone with nationwide service (you wouldn't really think that is a big deal but it actually is)...
...that's all for now, have a beautiful day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ahhh sunshine without sweat...if only those poor Egyptian women knew...
Do you ever think about how people would react if they came to America to visit you? I think about that. What would their reactions be? How would they they react to their own culture? Would they be repulsed by our culture? Would they be in disbelief about some things? They seriously need to bring snowcones and ice cream stands to the streets of Cairo. Hmmm. Anywho. ~tracy
Post a Comment