Martha and I met up with some friends at a really nice park the other day. I always crave green spaces amidst the millions of people and concrete buildings and this turned out to be a perfect spot. And it actually cooled off a tiny bit after the sun went down. It's been added as one of my favorite places in this city.Monday, July 30, 2007
Martha and I met up with some friends at a really nice park the other day. I always crave green spaces amidst the millions of people and concrete buildings and this turned out to be a perfect spot. And it actually cooled off a tiny bit after the sun went down. It's been added as one of my favorite places in this city.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love this pic of the two of you...except I wish that I was smushed right between you! I love you and miss you and cannot wait until December!
Post a Comment