Yes!!!! i hope that this next year will be an even more exciting and learning experience than last...may your soul be full of peace, satisfaction, and fulfillment...at least until you get to come back and live with me in a fun new city together...love love love
and one year that i have missed you quite a bit...went to mudtown on friday by myself...it wasn't the same (but it was still DANG good!)...love you friend!
6 comments:
Yes!!!! i hope that this next year will be an even more exciting and learning experience than last...may your soul be full of peace, satisfaction, and fulfillment...at least until you get to come back and live with me in a fun new city together...love love love
Yeah...happy anniversary! We will see you in a year! We miss and love you!
Wow!!!! Congratulations! And I can't believe it's already been a year. Love you! (And I wish I was there with you!) ~tracy
i still can't believe it's been a year. what do you say about me you and K. a year and a half from now having a nice vacation together.
I'm right behind you sister... i am so proud of you, love you so much!
and one year that i have missed you quite a bit...went to mudtown on friday by myself...it wasn't the same (but it was still DANG good!)...love you friend!
Post a Comment