Just home from vacation. Wish I was still in Dahab, which I have affectionately termed The Taos of Egypt. Definitely makes my list of My Most Favorite Places in the World. And while I was there, I pierced my nose. Here's one of the first pics. Apparently in Egypt, when you get your nose pierced they use an EARRING (that's an entirely different story) so it was quite large, however, it has now been sized down to a much cuter small diamond, don't worry. Stay tuned for more photos and stories, of course.
3 comments:
I LOVE YOU my older and much wiser sister...
Hahaha. That's funny. It's cute on you! I just couldn't do it, my allergies would be messier than they are now. haha. ;-) Love you! -tracy
so cute! yeah even in the states mine was done with a HUGE one at first...then i had the cute small one.
I LIKE IT!
Post a Comment