Monday, July 03, 2006
Many of you know my friend Tracy. We met as awkward 6th grade girls and were basically inseparable until we graduated from high school. We did everything together, except for when she took Hebrew as an elective (?!) and I didn’t. And AP Calculus. Yeah, definitely not me. Anyway, we cheered for years together and shared all of those wonderful high school memories that everyone sometimes wants to forget. Remember senior prom??? Even after that, we went to college only an hour apart! And she remains one of my closest friends today. So this post is for her because in exactly 18 days, SHE WILL BE HERE!!! And I’m so excited!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Look at that! A post for me!!! :-) It is exactly 2 weeks from TODAY!!!!!!!! I can't WAIT! And about that AP Calculus thing....if you will recall I dropped out and became a TA for the office instead. Haha. And Hebrew was kinda a joke b/c Joseph never showed up for class so we never really did anything, but that was fun anyways. Ah senior year...4 hours of nothing, then an afternoon of almost nothing. Then Cheerleading. Good times. Haha.
Oh yeah, and senior prom? What senior prom? I don't remember.....
-tracy
Post a Comment