


They say you will go crazy living in this over-populated, over-polluted city if you don't get out once every couple of months. So we took the train to the northern coast this week. It was so nice to get out of the city...it was cooler because of the ocean breeze and I could actually see blue sky and breathe fresh(er) air.
2 comments:
Your story from Wednesday is great!!! I'm also trying to pay attention to what you are wearing so I can also dress accordingly when I am there. :-) I hope we have some good stories too! YAY.
So I was talking to Bonnie this morning and I told her that I kept up with your blog. Told her that I felt like I was walking with you. You're one of those people that are doing what you're doing. So I may stop by here every once in a while just to see what's up
Post a Comment