Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Okay, I'm finally posting a photo, for ALL OF YOU who have asked. This is a horrible picture (a very windy day) but it's about all I have to work with right now. This is the big river that runs through my city...we had lunch at Applebee's on the riverboat behind me the other day. I know, I'm suffering so much.

2 comments:

Jeff Crawford said...

Sarah - Applebee's huh?? Enjoy the "desert!"

Seriously, your blog is GREAT and it is nice to "see" you and know that you are doing well - a picture really is worth a thousand words. I'll be talking to Dad and making sure he takes care of you:)

Anonymous said...

That's Jeff Crawford???? Crawfish???? Wow, long time no see. Oh wait, this is supposed to be your comments. Hehe. It sounds like you are having fun. Eeeeeee I can't wait to come have fun too.