Saturday, April 15, 2006

Here are some photos from the "baby wash." Babies are good for the soul...even if they are screaming because the water is cold and their heads get stuck in their too-small sweaters.




Martha and Kate, how do you like my white nurse robe? :) Julie, I came to appreciate all the nice baby bath accessories that we use for Caleb. Those babies were sliding around all over the place and they did not like it.

4 comments:

kate said...

sarah, i'm so glad that i finally got to sit down and catch up on your recent posts. can you believe how your arabic has progressed in such a short time? that's so great, i'm quite jealous. i know that the road ahead may be long with hard days, emotional break downs over potato salad and all that goes along with being a woman across the globe from your family, friends, and all that's familiar, but i hope that there will be precious moments to refresh and restore you like this one with arab babies.

Lady A said...

Hey Beautiful! I love getting your updates and seeing the pictures... I bet you are in Heaven when you go to the Baby wash! Keep running hard my friend!

Anonymous said...

Dear Girl, How I'd love to be there with you and join you in the work! I'm so proud of you am glad that I am able to keep up with you life there. LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

you look SO in your element in those precious pics. i enjoyed reading your updates. wow, my giggling friend sarah is across the world from me! oh how i love you and miss you. thinking of you often...