My newest nephew Levi was born in January and is making his blog debut in May. I decided this was quite appropriate for his beginning of life because he's a third child. And we all know that the more kids you have, the longer things take. In our family we always joke that Martha, as a fourth child and baby of the family, practically raised herself. This is not actually true though because I remember very well the attention she got that I lost (give me a break, I'm a middle child, ok?!). Levi and I have #3 in common so I can relate. And in true middle child fashion, this paragraph is beginning to sound as if it's about me instead of that irresistible face pictured above! He's just perfect. I mean, really, how can you resist nuzzling that little neck? Ok, or maybe the oh-so-chubby-cheeks that are beginning to hang over the neck???
We had many heart-to-heart conversations about all the many beautiful things in the world he just entered. He's such a good listener. What a guy!
Big Sister and Big Brother are generally excited to have him around but it is hard to beat horseys and baby dolls and tutus and building blocks. You don't even want to know how many photos we had to take to get this one. Of course Bear forgot to sit up for the photo but I guess we can't have everything.
"Levi! Nose!"
Ok, ok, just one more kiss! He's just too sweet for words. I love you, Levi!
1 comment:
Oh Levi! Love him! You should show some current pictures to compare newborn Levi with 20 lb. 4 month old Levi! And I love the new updated blog look...surely this means you will blog AT LEAST once a week right? Although I talk to you everyday in real life, there's nothing quite like a blog.
Post a Comment