Monday, April 20, 2009
What are you reading?
Totally in a book funk. I'm in the process of a few good reads but really, is that enough? My bedside stack should be much taller. I'm only snobby about a few things in life and the word BOOKS is at the top of that list. If it doesn't catch me within the first few chapters, I'm out. There are just too many good ones out there to waste time on not-so-good ones. So, what are you reading? Any good recommendations?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Have I told you about Rosemunde Pilcher before? Have you heard of her? Do you ever read fluff? It's good fluff! Let me know if you want to know which ones I like!
1. Birth by Tina Cassidy
2. The Red Tent by Anita Diamant (not as good as I was expecting but good nonetheless...)
3. Remembering by Wendell Berry (one of my favorite poets of course but this is one of his novels...i haven't read it yet but i picked it up at the library and it looks great...)
4. When You are Engulfed in Flames by David Sedaris.
Sofie.
Have you ever read Mark of the Lion series by Francine Rivers? They are awesome. You should definitely read them if you have not.
Post a Comment