Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Tunes for working...
...Into the Wild soundtrack (and an absolutely beautiful film, I must say)
...Cold Mountain soundtrack (could be one of my favorite soundtracks of all time...I know, that's a big statement)
...The Avett Brothers
...Ray Lamontagne (he has a beard- what a dreamboat!)
...eastmountainsouth
...Great Lake Swimmers
...what are you listening to as you work (or play) today?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yes! good work on the tunes...this looks like it could be one of my playlists :) unfortunately at my job, i can only listen to tunes in between listening for a blood pressure and talking on the translation phone line...but when i got a chance yesterday, i listened to my "work appropriate #3" playlist (you know with artists like john mellencamp, thelonious monk and ray lamontagne. i'll send it to you sometime.
Those sound like quality choices. I'm not sure I've heard the #3 version. Maybe you could throw in some of our favorite foreign language pieces...that would be very work appropriate for you!
Post a Comment