Well, I was supposed to do this a long time ago (sorry, Kim) and since she is currently working hard at bringing a new human being into the world, I thought it was appropriate that I remembered. Or maybe I'm just a procrastinator.
She tagged me to post the fourth photo in the fourth photo folder on my computer and honestly, I was quite nervous because obviously there is NO way I will post a *terrible* photo on my blog. I was quite relieved and rather delighted to find a very handsome man to post. He happens to be one of my favorites. And I don't have many of those! (Abraham is three weeks old in the photo but he is a roly poly and almost walking nine month old now!)

She tagged me to post the fourth photo in the fourth photo folder on my computer and honestly, I was quite nervous because obviously there is NO way I will post a *terrible* photo on my blog. I was quite relieved and rather delighted to find a very handsome man to post. He happens to be one of my favorites. And I don't have many of those! (Abraham is three weeks old in the photo but he is a roly poly and almost walking nine month old now!)

1 comment:
HE"S SO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.
Post a Comment