Today my sister-in-law sent me updated pictures of Joanna and Abraham and I just have to say that my family seriously has really cute baby genes. They just make beautiful babies! And although I don't have children of my own...yet, in sha'allah...I'm happy to know that they will most positively be the most beautiful children in the world because my niece and nephews have turned out great so far.
I finally met a neighbor that we have really been wanting to meet. We'll see each other in passing and wave hello but we never get a chance to have a real conversation. He and his wife have 2 little boys and an outstanding iris garden. Obviously we're excited to get to know them better.
For those of you who read the New York Times, I had a funny conversation this morning with one of my customers about the photo they printed of Hilary on the front page. She's not looking so...confident...anymore. (It just wasn't the best photo she's ever had.) So congratulations are in order to Mr. Obama. Martha says I just need to Barack the vote.
Speaking of my sister, Martha is a stellar chef and she's particularly famous in our family for her bruschetta that she learned to love while in Italy. And because I'm lucky enough to live with her, I get to benefit from these skills. Tonight it looked so pretty on our red plates that I almost took a picture.
Tomorrow I have a meeting up in Boulder with a group that works with Arabs in the Denver/Boulder metro area. I'm really looking forward to it.
This was random. Happy Wednesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
#1...that's Top Chef to you!
#2...why didn't you write more about our other neighbors?
#3...hilary's a has-been.
#4...thanks for putting the fan in the open windows in the mornings so i can have fresh air when i get ready for work.
Ha ha! Barack the vote! That's hilarious! Did she make that up, or did I just miss something?
that was random.. but great!! love hearing about your denver happenings. although i am still a fan of a hot springs visit. love you
I want to know how your meeting went!
who's the stellar chef now????? vegetable breakfast burritos and freshly brewed coffee just the way i like it....now that's a way for me to wake up on a saturday morning...you're going to make me feel spoiled...i love you worldwide roommate...that's supposed to mean that we've been roommates all around the world and i still want to live with you!!!!
Post a Comment