Another gorgeous Sunday in Denver. Seriously, God must do this on purpose. Oh yeah, that's right, He does everything on purpose. Never mind. I love Sundays.
This afternoon, Martha and I attended the Green Apple Festival in celebration of Earth Day coming up this week. Great local musicians (really like these guys) and free stuff. Who wouldn't want to go to that??? And it's not always about tree-hugging and recycling and alternative energy, although those are all very good things, but I see it more as caring for the Earth because of Who created it and because His glory is seen all throughout it. Rocky Mountains anyone??? And when we are responsible with what He's given us, we honor Him. So there's my view.
(Martha does not share the following love with me so I must reach out to the few of you out there...ahem, Julie Garrett...who are still hanging onto one of the absolute greatest decades of music there ever was. I just downloaded a-ha's "Take On Me" and I'm LOVING it. Seriously, how can you not love the 80s???)
**EDIT** So today my downstairs neighbor told me he heard a great rendition (read: MINE) of "Take On Me" last night. He said he could never hit the high notes. I laughed pretty hard. Martha just shook her head. Hilarious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
way to make a community ruckus with your 80's music....
You go girl! Sing out loud! We would all be so much happier and more joyful if we listened to 80's music ALL DAY LONG! (And Caleb is absolutely loving the mix CD that you made him! He is definitely an 80's music fan!)
Post a Comment