Friday, October 26, 2007

Top 5 Favorite Songs for Today:

5. Good Woman- Cat Power
4. Wagon Wheel- The Old Crow Medicine Show
3. A Cold Wind Blows Through Your Door- Bill Ricchini
2. Khalina Neshofak- Amr Diab (Arabic)
1. Sun Comes Up- John Legend

What about you???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Top Five Songs This Week (although not necessarily my fave or anything):

5. ABC Song (Alphabet Song)
4. Beanie Bag Dance
3. I Can Work with Hammers
2. Head, Shoulder, Knees, and Toes
1. The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Haha. :-) ~Tracy

Brax and Kim said...

These are my top five "contemplative, finally feels like fall today" songs. In no particular order:

Pièces de Clavecin, Book 2: 6e Ordre No. 5 - Les Baricades Mistérieuses-Couperin

Your Hands are Cold-Pride and Prejudice Soundtrack

Lento – Sostenuto tranquillo ma cantabile- Gorecki

Gabriel's Oboe-Mission Soundrack

Lux Aeterna- Isaac Thomas

P.S. It was REALLY hard to pick five!

Christin Warren said...

Ummmm
1. Seasons by Nichole Nordeman
2. That newish one by Christy Knockles that's always on the radio (since being out of the country for so long I'm scary bad about names of newer songs)
3. The Farmer and the Cowman (Oklahoma musical)
4. O Holy Night (Celine Dion)
5. Jesus, What a Beautiful Name (Hillsong)

Anonymous said...

5. The Farmer in the Dell--Farmer Tad
4. Lou, Lou, Skip to my Lou--Farmer Tad
3. London Bridge is Falling Down--Farmer Tad
2. Jesus Loves Me--Daddy or Mommy
1. Round and Round (the toothbrush song)--Daddy with me accompanying with screams

your niece Joanna banana

Julie Garrett said...

The only one that we recognize from your list is number 2: Khalina Neshofak's Amr Diab (in Arabic). Caleb and I love to dance to that one, and it helps him work on his Arabic. And I am also glad to see that Joanna's list is so diverse! But I think that our list would be most like Tracy's list!