The Garden Tomb is one of my favorite places in Jerusalem. I love how the kind British people who work there explain that the important thing isn't if this is the actual place of Christ's tomb (which is unknown and debatable) but that the event actually happened. The garden is so quiet and peaceful, exactly how I imagine the morning when the women came to the tomb only to find it empty!Saturday, July 07, 2007
The Garden Tomb is one of my favorite places in Jerusalem. I love how the kind British people who work there explain that the important thing isn't if this is the actual place of Christ's tomb (which is unknown and debatable) but that the event actually happened. The garden is so quiet and peaceful, exactly how I imagine the morning when the women came to the tomb only to find it empty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment