We met up with a friend who is working in Saudi right now (and making TONS of money) and he took us for a drive (in the nicest car I have ever ridden in) down to the Saudi border since it's literally on the border with Aqaba (or as close as we could get...he was a bit nervous that he would be questioned as to why he was bringing 4 Americans down there!). Amanda and I have a current obsession with going to all the places we're not "supposed" to as American citizens but I won't mention those places here because my grandmother is probably reading this. And we're so close! Our friends just laugh at us and say we're crazy. They don't really understand our wanderlust and adventurous cravings. Anyway, we tried...and we got as close as we could.Saturday, June 02, 2007
We met up with a friend who is working in Saudi right now (and making TONS of money) and he took us for a drive (in the nicest car I have ever ridden in) down to the Saudi border since it's literally on the border with Aqaba (or as close as we could get...he was a bit nervous that he would be questioned as to why he was bringing 4 Americans down there!). Amanda and I have a current obsession with going to all the places we're not "supposed" to as American citizens but I won't mention those places here because my grandmother is probably reading this. And we're so close! Our friends just laugh at us and say we're crazy. They don't really understand our wanderlust and adventurous cravings. Anyway, we tried...and we got as close as we could.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment