Amanda and I went hiking/exploring at a nature reserve near a village about an hour from here. I, of course, loved it! I have really appreciated the beauty of this country after moving from a country that mostly consisted of dust, sand, dirt, smog, and desert. Although the desert holds its own beauty, I am definitely a mountain girl at heart and it has been wonderful to be back in the mountains again!Saturday, May 12, 2007
Amanda and I went hiking/exploring at a nature reserve near a village about an hour from here. I, of course, loved it! I have really appreciated the beauty of this country after moving from a country that mostly consisted of dust, sand, dirt, smog, and desert. Although the desert holds its own beauty, I am definitely a mountain girl at heart and it has been wonderful to be back in the mountains again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sweet shirt there, sister. Can I just say that I LOVE to hear you declare your love for the mountains? When you get back to the continent, you'll have to come out and spend some time in Manitou. You could have free housing just minutes away:)
I love getting your updates. Amazing news about your sis! Blessings, friend. He is using you!
Post a Comment