...even if your wandering leads you full circle...
Sunday, October 22, 2006
This is the front of my apartment building one day when I was returning home from the fruit stand and makwagee (ironing man). Isn’t it pretty? Look at all the green!!!
That IS sooo pretty! Your flat looks so different from your old one. And I'm glad I found your website again so I could catch up on what you are doing.
OH. I wanted to tell you also that on tv the other day on the Today show I think, they were talking about relationships and mentioned that "every pot has its lid!" And I immediately smiled and had a flashback to a nice little taxi ride and a discussion about that very thing. :-) Now isn't that fun.
2 comments:
It is sooo pretty! Lucky you! :o)
That IS sooo pretty! Your flat looks so different from your old one. And I'm glad I found your website again so I could catch up on what you are doing.
OH. I wanted to tell you also that on tv the other day on the Today show I think, they were talking about relationships and mentioned that "every pot has its lid!" And I immediately smiled and had a flashback to a nice little taxi ride and a discussion about that very thing. :-) Now isn't that fun.
Love you! -Tracy
Post a Comment