
Most of you know that I moved in August to a new area of town. This is the front door to my new flat. I have been praying that it will be a place of peace and hope for all those who enter and just the other day a friend of mine who was visiting with her sister told me that she loved coming to my flat because she felt like she could relax and be at home there. I was so encouraged! So anytime you're in my city, please feel free to stop by for a cup of shay (or Nescafe of course).
3 comments:
i'll take some nescafe tonight, when i get in. ;-)
bec
I love those hanging plant holders! I'm getting window boxes for my apartment (in sha'allah).
I can't wait for you to see where I live....one day.
-Bonnie
Ooh, I love the door. And I honestly can't imagine your home NOT feeling peaceful and warm and inviting. :)
Post a Comment