Yes, my life is so hard. While I used to go to Destin for the weekend, I now go to the Red Sea. Here are a few photos from my recent excursion...
Checking into our fabulous hotel with J and Pa.
Just me, by the Sea. Look at that GREEN GRASS.
Gorgeous! I don't know what these are but the leaves look like the leaves from the red tree I posted a while back.
A and J are two other students in my program. Wonderful girls. We had such fun times!!!

3 comments:
Stunning pictures of the Red Sea area, Sarah. I hope to see it myself one day. I thought I'd stop by your blog and catch up on your life "in the desert." May you be filled with living water and may your cup run over into the lives of others. I'll be talking to Dad for you!
Jeff
ooooooo beautiful!!! :-) -tracy
i love you and wish i was there seeing the beauty (and getting some sun:)) with you! missing you, leigh anne
Post a Comment