Martha and I got to spend some time with Seyan while she was in OKC in December. It was such an unexpected blessing and we are so thankful that we got to see her while she was in the country. I have been recently reflecting on my friends all throughout the world and how I would have never imagined my life to take this path. I mean, where are the three kids and the Pottery Barn house and the white picket fence? I don't think living in a Third World country was ever a part of that plan! Slowly but surely it was revealed to me that my life wasn't going to follow the plans I had created and I have really found peace in that. I wouldn't want to be anywhere but where I am right now. Saturday, January 14, 2006
Martha and I got to spend some time with Seyan while she was in OKC in December. It was such an unexpected blessing and we are so thankful that we got to see her while she was in the country. I have been recently reflecting on my friends all throughout the world and how I would have never imagined my life to take this path. I mean, where are the three kids and the Pottery Barn house and the white picket fence? I don't think living in a Third World country was ever a part of that plan! Slowly but surely it was revealed to me that my life wasn't going to follow the plans I had created and I have really found peace in that. I wouldn't want to be anywhere but where I am right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment