Monday, September 26, 2005

This is an older photo from the beginning of the summer that I took of Martha. I love it...this is Martha at her core. Standing on a rock in the middle of a river in the rain, soaking it in and loving every second of it. I think we were the only people on the trails that afternoon since it was raining and probably the only ones crazy enough to climb down to the bottom of this ravine, in the rain, just for fun. We didn't really consider what it would be like to climb back out. Wow. And yes, this photo was taken right before I also tried to make my way into the river and fell flat on my face. Very bruised and soaking wet, we just laid in the rain and laughed and laughed...a daily activity for the Highfill girls. Thank goodness Martha is a nurse!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.